In the wake of the Brussels attack, I’m sending Golden Orb Deeksha to Brussels. Tears are streaming down my cheeks as I feel into the sadness and fear gripping the world now. Who will be the next victims of terrorism, I wonder.
The fear that is hanging in the air in Chicago seems palpable. If you’re like me, perhaps you’ve been tuning into news media and may feel overwhelmed by the immensity of world problems.
As the transmission of the Golden Orb Deeksha continues, the sadness turns to inner peace. In this moment in time, I’m hoping that people across the world are feeling some comfort or connection from the Deeksha. I’m hoping they are feeling the heart of the world is with them in a time of fear, sadness, pain and uncertainty.
In my own experience, that connection with something greater than my own sense of isolation, fear, pain, and sadness is one of the beautiful gifts I’ve received from Deeksha. Like receiving prayer, only the personal experience of being uplifted by someone’s intentional generosity of spirit can be truly known as real. I believe it is real. I believe that consciousness, energy transmissions like Deeksha, prayer, and energy-based work from trained practitioners (like shamanic soul retrieval) can truly uplift, can create miracles, and can change this violence-ridden world. But it takes a village….and starts with each one of us.
So, please do what you can today. Here are some personal recommendations:
(1) Silence your phone, computer and television, and carve out 10 minutes to sit in silence.
(2) Turning inward, focus on your breathing. Your breath connects you to life – to the amazing and mysterious force that animates each living thing.
(3) As you continue to breath, ask yourself, where is there conflict within me? What part of me is in conflict with another part of me? What part is scared? What part is angry? Just see these various parts of your self. Perhaps a part of you feels angry, bullied, sad, or terrorized by some perception of limitation…some wound from the past. Just see it and allow yourself to feel it.
(4) By allowing these parts of ourselves to surface and be expressed, we become more self-aware and come to accept our selves, the dark and the light. It is only in acceptance of what is there that we can move beyond it. When we accept these darker parts of our self, insights may emerge. With the light of consciousness, we move one step beyond our stuckness, towards inner freedom.
(5) With expanded self-awareness, we are more able to accept others. We move into personal fulfillment when we accept our self, our past, our parents, those that trigger us, and more. If fulfillment is what you’d like, take that stand, ask the universe for it, and open yourself to new tools, and new possibilities for accessing inner freedom and joy.
One point of access to joy might be the upcoming course offering May 20-22 in the Chicago area and 6 other cities. I mention the Oneness Phenomenon’s newest course because I took this course in Canada recently and found it extraordinary. It is not about religion or dogma. It’s taught by Oneness Guides via live-feed from India, it takes you into the heart of consciousness. It holds the space for personal growth to emerge. It also provides an initiation process for the Golden Orb Deeksha, which is an amazing tool for helping yourself, your family, your friends, and the world. I invoke and transmit the Deeksha for upcoming events, for healing, and for my writing, in addition to sending it to others.
If you’re curious, you can find more details and register for the event at one of the 7 cities where it will be held. Use the key word The Phenomenon And The Gift and click here.
In addition, if you’d like more info about the Oneness Phenomenon, the book I wrote, The Oneness Blessing, and the upcoming course The Phenomenon and The Gift, have a listen to the 3/11/16 online radio interview I had with CK Webb, who interviewed me about The Oneness Blessing book. You can listen here.
I’m always available for a complimentary consultation about the sessions I give that also support inner peace, better relationships, personal growth, wholeness, and the fulfillment of all your desires. Don’t hesitate to reach out to me at: email@example.com.